Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Get ready to be transported to another world where robots come to life and lives to rule or defend the human race. This is the world of the Transformers. You may have already seen the first two movies of this movie franchise and that the third and latest movie is set for release this June 29. This will surely be one great movie that will take the world by storm.

Yahoo recently published an article on who are the 5 coolest robots on the movie Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I for one have always wondered about this and have my own list too. My daughter who is a huge fan of the movie franchise loves all the autobots of course. She even keeps on asking me when can she watch Transformers 3 Online but I told her we will not see it online but instead we'll watch it on the theaters once it gets released on our local theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment