Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox engaged in sexual relations while filming the first Transformers movie, the manchild admits to Details.
"Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," said Shia, 25, who is promoting Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."
Things got sticky when Shia was asked if he hooked up with Megan when she was dating now-husband Brian Austin Green.
"I don't know, man. I don't know," he said, repeating the phrase 12 times in various intonations. "It was what it was," he finally said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment