Thursday, October 7, 2010

Latest News about Lisa Guerrero Updates, Lisa Guerrero , lisa guerrero pictures, lisa guerrero gallery, lisa guerrero videos, lisa guerrero hot, lisa guerro, lisa guerrero maxim, lisa guererro, I’ve posed for Playboy but only days since I can truly be called an exhibitionist. On Saturday I revealed to perfect strangers the most personal, private, intimate part of myself…my art.

Although I’m used to being on camera every day in front of millions as a broadcaster ( Inside Edition’s Chief Investigative Correspondent ) nothing prepared me for the anxiety of showing my mosaics to a couple of hundred people at my first ever solo art exhibition on October 2nd and runs through October 31st at the Jeanie Madsen Gallery in Santa Monica.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment