Saturday, November 20, 2010


Cricket legend Glenn McGrath and his lovely lady Sara Leonardi were married this afternoon in their home in Cronulla in Sydney's south.
The wedding was a low-key affair with only Glenn's children James, 10, and Holly, 9, and family members in attendance.
Glenn and Sara, 28, met in South Africa and announced their engagement a few months ago after a whirlwind 15-month romance.

In an interview earlier this year, Glenn said of Sara that he 'can't picture life without her' and that he wanted to try for a baby 'hopefully soon'.
Those close to the couple are thrilled Glenn has found love again after enduring the heartbreak of losing his first wife Jane after an 11-year battle with breast cancer.
'After Jane passed away, I never thought that I could love another woman,' said Glenn. 'I was adamant about that. I never thought I would fall in love with anyone else, but I am in love with Sara, totally and completely and absolutely.'





0 Comments:

Post a Comment