Friday, August 5, 2011

Shindong SuJu

Super Junior members with a round body unlike most idols, that's Shindong. However, ELF (Super Junior's call to fans) was surprised when Shindong comes with gaunt cheeks in the photo album teaser fifth SuJu.

Because it's long absence on television, allegations arose Shindong has been dieting and lose weight. But when the teaser video clip emerged, Shindong still look fat with chubby cheeks. Where gaunt cheek teaser was Shindong in the photo?

"People say I look skinny, so I asked them to photoshop a little picture of me. I told them I would diet and lose weight (like in the photo)," explained Shindong fifth album as a press conference at the Imperial Palace Hotel, Seoul, South Korea Thursday (04/08/2011).

But until now, hope it does not seem to be true. Both in video clips, as well as at the press conference, Shindong still plump and chubby-cheeked. Similarly, reported by Reuters on Friday (08/05/2011).

"I was dieting and had to drop 30 pounds for like in the photo. Right now I just dropped by half (15 kg)," Shindong lid.

Shindong this photo in a photo album teaser 'Mr Simple'.
Shindong SUJU

This photo during a press conference yesterday, Thursday (04/08/2011).
Shindong SuJu




Source: http://hot.detik.com/music/read/2011/08/05/151043/1697538/1180/kurus-di-foto-teaser-shindong-suju-pakai-photoshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment