Wednesday, August 10, 2011



Kimberley Walsh on her body image: 'I was nicknamed duck-bum ...:In fact, unlike most of her bandmates, the 29-year-old has received a manageable weight during her career.

She looks comfortable in any case in their own skin, but Kimberly has revealed she struggled to come to them with their form, while in school.
Feels fit: Kimberley Walsh is the new ambassador for Puma trainers train lite

The singer was also the "duck-bum," the nickname of their colleagues.

She told the latest issue of Zest: "When I was at dance classes in Bradford, my teacher would always call," Take off your bum, Kimberley! "

"And I would say:" I'm trying - it just will not go in! "

"It's really stand out, since I was two years old. I had the biggest butt of about fifty girls in my class."

Kimberley and says she has seen another pop star to help her that her curves nicely thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment