Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Busy Me and Blogging

Wow, I have been busy doing tax returns and I am enjoying it.  The pay is lousy but I enjoy meeting and talking to the clients and figuring things out.  I dig it I tell ya.

Sounds like the Arabic world is having some kind of hissy fit and are hot to attack Israel (again).  The Muslims over there hate Israel and the Jews just for existing.  The only way the Israelis can appease them is to die.  I do hope we stick with Israel and help see them through this.  It would help if we had something other than a wimp in the White House.

On another topic, I have become interested in the ancient Egyptians (so much better than the latest variety) and their great monuments -- the pyramids and especially the Sphinx.  The Sphinx is believe to be around 4,500 years old.  The face of this monument is pretty tattered after 45 centuries of sandstorms and vandalism, so I am trying to reconstruct it with Photoshop.  I have a hankering to see what the Sphinx might have looked like a few millenia back.  I'll post my reconstructions when I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment