Monday, January 4, 2010


We're in the height of cold and flu season so what better time to tell you about a great brand of allergy-free, gluten-free vitamins that I just found out about? One of my regular readers, (another Jenny from Illinois!) had asked me recently about safe, allergy-free kid's vitamins. It's true that vitamins can contain many food allergens such as fish, milk or casein and of course, peanuts or tree nuts. In my own research, I've found fish and milk ingredients to be the most common.

So I was thrilled to be contacted by Jen (yes, another Jennifer!) on behalf of Yummi Bears brand about their organic product line. Yummi Bears offer vitamins for both children and adults. All of their products are free of the the top food allegens like peanuts, tree nuts, fish, soy, eggs, milk, wheat and shellfish. Plus, none of the Yummi Bears products contain gluten, yeast, salt, or casein and they are completely natural--no artifical colors or flavors. A few of their products are also gelatin-free, making them a good vegetarian choice.

My kids tried the Yummy Bears Organics Supervision dietary supplement today and they thought the orange taste and candy-like texture was really delicious. My kids are almost 7 and 10 years old, respectively, so they'll willingly take vitamins, but for those of you with tiny little ones--these are a great option. They're soft, chewy and according to my kids, yummy!

I was also sent a sample of Slice of Life Gummy Vitamins for Adults. These are a fruit-flavored multivitamin that is free of food allergens, gluten, salt and preservatives, just like the kids' vitamins. They're a great choice for adults with food allergies or intolerances and they taste good--even if you don't have food allergies, you'll want to give them a try!

Yummi Bears many varieties are available at fine health food stores and also online. Check out their website for a coupon and also to learn more about their product line. There is definitely something for everyone. And best of all--they're allergy-free!

Blogger's Note: I received no compensation for this review other than samples of said products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment