Thursday, October 1, 2009

I just wanted to give a shout out today to Kelly, aka Food Allergy Mama, on the October 1 release of her new nut-free, egg-free and dairy-free baking cookbook. You can read all about here, including how to order a signed copy of this fabulous book!

I met Kelly (a fellow Chicago area allergy mom!) at the FAAN conference last spring and I couldn't be happier for her. What a great resource for food allergy mamas everywhere, not to mention a great resource for family members and friends.

It can be really difficult to come up with delicious baked treats that don't contain milk, eggs or nuts so The Food Allergy Mama Baking Cookbook is a such a welcome resource. I'm glad it's on the shelves today!

Congrats to Kelly! I ordered my copy and am looking forward to some delicious baking. Visit her site Food Allergy Mama for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment