Friday, December 17, 2010

In my spare time I like to poke libs in the ribs with the sharp stick of truth.  In a U.K. Independent article online, I rebutted two of the article's key premises, i.e. "the rapid loss of arctic sea ice" and the "declining polar bear population."  I finally attracted the attention of an airhead liberal who asks me a question, and I reply with a question of my own.

  • I have decided that there are basically two types of global warming denier: Those who are one light bulb short, such as Sarah Palin, and those with vested interests in the petrochemical industry.

    Which are you?
  • I've decided that there are three types of global warming ideologues: (1) an arrogant punk who has been brainwashed in leftist political ideology and imagines he actually knows something when he is basically ignorant; (2) a "global warming" researcher who is getting millions of dollars in grants and must maintain the fiction so he can keep getting the unearned moola, and (3) a leftist politician who sees the scam as a means to gaining unprecedented power over industry and individuals, of redistributing wealth from the productive to the non-productive and basically accomplishing Marxism by other means.

    Which are you? I suspect you would fall into the number 1 category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment