Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funny quotes

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
Unknown.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough."
Albert Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein


"A rich man's joke is always funny."
Anonymous

"I can resist everything except temptation."
Oscar Wilde.

"To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times."
Mark Twain.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations."
David Friedman.

"My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil."
Paul Getty.

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
Henry Kissinger.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Erica Jong.


"Beware of the young doctor and the old barber."
Benjamin Franklin.

"I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife."
Ilie Nastase.

"Swearing was invented as a compromise between running away and fighting."
Finley Peter Dunne.


"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Issac Asimov.

"Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it."
Lyndon B. Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment